Now a days everybody take photos and videos from their cameras, and create a backup of all media files for future purposes. But just think before you had time to backup those media files and images to your computer, you mistakenly formatted the Micro SD card. Then what would happen? Your whole pictures and videos are no more to its original place here you get fainted to think about the impossible recovery. Actually many users realized at this point there is no any way to Restore Media Files once again on the device. But in this article we will discuss, under such situation how can you make a successful recovery of your lost data.
Causes for deletion of media files on Digital Camera
- Pressing “Delete All” option present on digital camera by mistake
- Accidentally formatting the digicam flash memory card
- Connecting your digicam to virus infected system
- Improper ejection or insertion of memory card on digital camera
About Stellar Photo Recovery Software :-
Stellar Photo Recovery Software is especially designed to recover or Restore Media Files and deleted videos from digital cameras. This application is built with an advanced scanning engine that scans each and every block of the digital camera storage device to regain deleted and missing media files present in it. It can also recover or Restore Media Files from external storage devices like portable HDD, thumb drive, flash drive, memory cards, etc. This product provides a user friendly interface to Restore Media Files or data by following few simple recovery steps.
Features of Stellar Photo Recovery Software
- Restore Media Files from memory cards
- Recover lost videos from memory card
- Recover lost movies from memory cards
- Recover media files from formatted memory cards
- Recover videos from damaged, unreadable or defective memory cards
- Restore Media Files from removable storage including flash drives
- Recover images, video files from mobile phones
Supported Photo/Video File Types
- Common Picture Formats: JPG JPEG TIF
- Common Video Formats: AVI MPG MOV MPEG ASF MP4 3GP MTS
- Common Audio Formats: WAV MP3 AMR
- RAW Image Formats: Nikon NEF, Canon CRW and CR2, Kodak DCR, Konica Minolta MRW, Fuji RAF, Sigma X3F, Sony SRF, Samsung DNG, Pentax PEF, Olympus ORF, Leica DNG, Panasonic RAW and more
Supported Flash Memory Card Manufacturers
SanDisk, Kingston, KingMax, Sony, Lexar, PNY, PQI, Toshiba, Panasonic ,FujiFilm, Samsung, Canon, Qmemory, Transcend, Apacer, PRETEC, HITACHI , Olympus, SimpleTech, Viking, OCZ Flash Media, ATP, Delkin Devices, A-Data and almost all digital camera memory card brands in the market
Supported Camera Brands
Nikon, Canon, Kodak, FujiFilm, Casio, Olympus, Sony, SamSung, Panasonic , Fuji, Konica-Minolta, GoPro, NEC, Imation, Sanyo, Epson, Ricoh, Pentax , LG, SHARP, Lexar, Mitsubishi, JVC, Leica, HP, Toshiba, SanDisk, Lumix , Polaroid, Sigma and almost all digital camera brands in the market
How to Prevent Photo Loss on a Digital Camera
- Be careful in using the device, never press a button unless you know what it will do.
- Protect the memory card nicely, never bend it or soak it in water.
- Do not keep the memory card connected to the computer for too long.
- Do not shut down your PC without getting your memory card used on digital camera out of it .