Today Kodak is a big brand and a leading camera manufacturer. It is used by all types of users, whether novice or professional. Now-a-days all types of Kodak cameras use memory cards to capture images and videos instead of using traditional reel system. Although technology has upgraded and has made it much convenient and easy to click and store pictures and videos, the possibility and cases of data loss has also increased. Some of the striking reasons for the loss of photos or videos from the Kodak cameras are mentioned below:
- Sometimes when a user connects his Kodak camera to a computer, then it may show a message of performing the format accidentally.
- Sometimes users may unintentionally or mistakenly hit the ‘delete all’ button.
- There can also be the possibility of virus attacks that may lead to data corruption.
- Users may also encounter corrupted memory card or memory card error when there are important files like photos/videos on Kodak memory card.
- Sudden power off without the consent of the user.
- Users may have formatted the memory card mistakenly.
- There may be software compatibility problem which causes videos or photos lost.
- User may lose the photos while transferring them from camera to a Computer system.
- Storage media may become inaccessible somehow.
- Sometimes forced ejection or auto ejection of SD Card causes data loss.
- If the SD card gets watered or excessive heated, then it may cause data loss.
- SD Card may suffer physical damage due to excessive force applied by the user or any external hurt.
If you have also faced any above scenario with the loss of your crucial photos or videos, then you might have sink into chaos in case you have not kept its back-up copies. Your family-member/friend or any other stakeholder of the lost data may be angry at you for this misdeed. But you do not have to worry any further more. Gone are the days when you have to compromise with the situation like this. Now Kodak photo/video recovery is possible.
To perform the photo/video recovery you can take the help of Kodak Photo/Video Recovery Software. This software is able to recover deleted photo or video files from digital camera or memory card. This complete Do-It-yourself software can support overall data loss and can recover photos or videos which is lost due to whatever may be the reason. It makes the recovery from all types of digital cameras, memory cards, internal and external drives. This Kodak Photo/Video Recovery Software can preview and save deleted photo identifiably with their original file names and it supports scanning of storage devices having storage capacity over 2TB. It is able to smartly and efficiently recover all HD files without compromising their visual quality.
Supporting Photo File Formats For Recovery
Kodak Photo Recovery Software can support different file formats. These file formats include JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, WMF, BMP, PSD, CR2, RAF, RAW, ORF and ERF etc. Using this powerful software, you can easily recover lost photos which are in these files format.
Supporting Video File Formats For Recovery
Kodak Photo/Video Recovery Software can support different Video formats also. These video formats include MP4, MPG, M4V, AVI, FLV, SWF, 3GP, MOV, Divx Encoded Movie File(DIVX), MOI Video File and ASF etc. This powerful software is able to recover deleted or lost videos of Kodak camera. If any of your important and valuable video has been deleted from your Kodak camera then you can easily recover it by using this tool.
Supporting Memory Cards
Kodak Photo/Video Recovery Software can recover deleted data files from microSD/microSDHS memory cards. It also supports different memory cards such as ZipDisk, MMC cards, Compact Flash, Memory Stick Pro Duo, SmartMedia, XD Picture Card, SD card, microSD and microSDHC etc. Apart from these, this recovery software may also support any type of memory cards.