Sony is a world renowned digital camera brand. It has been liked by many photographers whether they are novice or professional. Instead of using traditional reel-based system, now-a-days digital cameras use memory cards to capture images and videos. With the up-gradation of technology, the risk of data loss has also increased. There are various ways due to which there can be a loss of videos or pictures from the memory card. Some of the vital reasons that may be responsible for the loss of pictures/images from your Sony digital camera are given below:
- If the SD card gets watered or excessive heated, then it may cause data loss.
- Sometimes forced ejection or auto ejection of SD Card causes data loss.
- Storage media may become inaccessible somehow.
- SD Card may suffer physical damage due to excessive force applied by the user or any external hurt.
- User may lose the photos while transferring them from camera to a Computer system.
- Sometimes when a user connects his Sony camera to a computer, then it may show a message of performing the format accidentally.
- There can also be the possibility of virus attacks that may lead to data corruption.
- Sometimes users may unintentionally or mistakenly hit the ‘delete all’ button.
- Sudden power off without the consent of the user.
- Users may also encounter corrupted memory card or memory card error when there are important files like photos/videos on Sony memory card.
- Users may have formatted the memory card mistakenly.
- There may be software compatibility problem which causes videos or photos lost.
Gone are the days when the user had to compromise with such type of situation as there were no any alternatives available for the recovery of the lost data. There is no need to panic furthermore as now anyone can have the recovery of deleted or crashed picture/video by using Sony Photo/Video Recovery Software. This software tool recovers all deleted or erased pictures, videos, screenshots and audio recordings from a digital SLR camera. It also restores images files lost due to virus attacks, corrupted multimedia card, improper use of DSLR camera and any formatting errors. Moreover it supports all branded flash cameras like Canon, Nikon and Olympus etc.
This software recovers pictures with their actual properties like resolution, color and original size etc. Sony Photo/Video Recovery Software serves with the help of latest searching techniques like raw search or standard search and advance search for quick and casual recovery of any lost or deleted files. It provides a option to show you a preview of a recoverable picture before initiating a real photo recovery process. The recovery software tool also restores picture files when a memory card has been pulled out from your digital camera while the camera was still on. This tool is compatible with almost every Windows operating system.
Supporting Picture Formats
This recovery software provides facility to recover all the major picture formats that is supported by a digital camera such as .jpg, .jpeg, 3gp, .gif, tiff, png, and .bmp etc.
Supporting Video Formats
Users can preview and recover any of their lost/erased/inaccessible video files without compromising on their visual quality. The supported video file formats are MP4, MPG, M4V, AVI, FLV, SWF, 3GP, MOV, Divx Encoded Movie File(DIVX), MOI Video File and ASF etc.