With the accelerative numbers of smartphone users, revolution in all brand has caught up so much that, everyone wants to be superior. Various manufacturer brand are available, still among them iPhone 6 is just incomparable that poses all the excellent features and technology. Because of bearing wide range of features or information services, iPhone 6c has become choice of billions of users. People used to keep large variety of data including photos and videos within it. But iPhone data are very sensitive in nature and can be damaged or corrupted because of so many reasons like
- Having malware in the device.
- Accidental Deletion.
- Unusual activities like forceful shut down, power surge, etc.
- Using unauthenticated media player application.
- OS error.
- Inadequate space.
- Improper ejection of removable media.
Apart this, there can be various reasons that can cause damage and corruption to photos and videos of iPhone6. To overcome this trouble, Apple has facilitated an inbuilt tool named iTunes that helps us to keep backup of all the data. Means if you have synced your iPhone 6 with iTunes, you also can regain your damaged photos and videos by extracting your iTunes backup file. But in case, if you don’t have any backup, then what? Undoubtedly, it will be miserable for anyone. But don’t get disappointed as recovery without backup is also possible if you don’t have delayed so much.
We highly advised you to use “Photo Recovery Software”, as it is very effective and powerful tool that has been specially crafted by the team of experts by adopting very advanced level algorithm that helps you to recover your deleted photos and videos from iPhone 6 very efficiently.
- It has very smart and user friendly interface making it easy for non technical people also to use it smoothly.
- Compatible with both Windows And Mac Operating system.
- It is well capable to recover almost all format of images and videos.
- Recover files from all types of internal and external storage media
- It has been designed in such a way that it lets you see the preview of files before recovery.
- It can even scan storage device having capacity over 2 TB