Do’s and Don’t In Case Of Photo, Audio, Video Files Loss
- Never use system hard drive.
- Prevent yourself in using you memory card,when card is in use.
- Stop opening any multimedia data files as it may be your audio, video or image file.
- Always refer a reliable data recovery software.
- You should never format your hard drive.
- Do not over write on your system hard drive.
- Never supposed to store any new file in your system.
- Don’t try to fix the storage device on own.
- Don’t save any data file in the memory card.
Types of Data Loss that you might experience may be:-
- SD Card Loss
- Memory Card Loss
- Pen drive Data loss
- Hard disk drive (HDD) data loss.
Reasons For Data loss are as follows:-
- Corruption of your data due to damage of your digital storage device.
- Malware intrusion to your digital camera multimedia files.
- Formatting of your computer memory card, hard drive etc.
- Deletion of your photos, videos audio files accidentally.
- Pulling out of your memory card without switching off your devices.
- File system corruption in your laptop, desktop, memory card or other devices.
- Corruption in Image file formats, RAW Camera file formats, Canon CR2 and CRW and so on.
Hence, in any case of corruption of your data or any accidental deletion of your multimedia files, you should not get panic and use Stellar Photo Recovery Software. It can recover your almost all types of files formats as jpeg, giff, bmp, jp2 and other similar one. It easily recover your lost data from your memory cards, hard drives, USB, Cameras etc. Sometime, recovery of lost audio files could be problematic, but with the use of Stellar Photo Recovery Software, you can recover your songs, karaoke music files as well as other lost audio files from any file format including MP3, Sony, WAV etc. So, you should not wait and install Stellar Photo Recovery Software as early as possible to get recovery of your multimedia files.