SanDisk memory card is basically used for storing videos, pictures and audio or music files on various digital devices. SanDisk manufactures and designs various types of memory card having the storage capacity from 2 to 64 GB along with per-formatted FAT16 or FAT32 file system. The memory cards is now used in a variety of devices including digital cameras, mobile devices, camcorders etc.
However, there are many issues in which user data get corrupted, lost or deleted from SanDisk memory cards. Due to data corruption, you may not find any content stored in SanDisk memory card. When the files stored in SanDisk memory card are formatted or deleted, the files will not disappeared immediately. The system just deletes or remove the entries to the files and shows the area of memory card “ready for new files”. Thus, users are advised to stop using the card with deleted files and use the best and reliable “Photo Recovery Software” to recover or get back data.
Possible Scenarios Lead To Loss Of Photos From SanDisk Memory Card
- Sudden system shutdown, power failure, disconnecting memory card and other interruptions during the transfer of files from SanDisk memory card.
- If a user attempt to save file when the card is full on memory, system issues while accessing the files leads to the corruption of data from SanDisk memory card and display various error messages when you try to use it.
- Sudden or abrupt pulling out SanDisk memory card from your digital camera while the read/write process is going on can result in loss of files.
- Due to severe virus or malware attack on your SanDisk memory card which infects file system and the entire data present in the card becomes inaccessible.
- Because of unexpected formatting of the card on digital camera or when connected to computer.
Switch off the device and pull the memory card out as soon as you notice that your videos, photos, audio files and other files have been deleted from the SanDisk memory card. If you continue using the storage drive containing SanDisk media, then your data might be at risk which may further leads to complete data loss and chances of retrieving them back becomes very low. Thus, it is strongly suggested to stop using SanDisk memory card just after encountering data loss.
Recover Deleted Photos From SanDisk Memory Card
“Photo Recovery Software” provides the effective and efficient recovery of deleted, corrupted, formatted or lost photos from memory card. This software provides a safe data restoration and also has friendly interface in order to assist you to recover photos and other data from SanDisk memory card. This software easily runs on all the versions of Mac operating system and Windows system as well. This utility supports an effective recovery of data not only from SanDisk memory card but other cards such as Sony, Toshiba, Samsung and more. Apart from this, it facilitate the recovery of other media files stored in the memory card.