If you have faced the situation like losing your vital or valuable data from any storage media that is based upon Mac operating system, then there is no reason to worry now because the Mac digital photo recovery software is extremely helpful to get recovered your memorable photos, videos, music collection and other multimedia files without compromising their original quality. This Mac photo recovery utility is capable to recover deleted, formatted and any lost pictures or multimedia files from Mac based system. It makes the recovery from various devices like external drives, USB drives, digital cameras and iPod etc. Its efficient scan engines make a faster scanning. This recovery tool also recovers Thumbnails of the corresponding image files and it is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 up to the latest OS X Yosemite. This software supports all major picture file formats like PSP, GIF, PNG, Paint Shop, JPEG, BMP, Picture File(PCT), TIFF and RAF etc.
Following are the process steps that are followed for the recovery of your data
1. Open the ‘Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery’. After its main interface is opened, click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” button to recover photo, audio and video files from your Hard Drive, Flash Drive, USB Drive and other mass storage device. To recover photos/music/videos from external USB drives or SD card, attach that external media to your computer and then open this software.
2. After clicking on the above said button, select the Drive (volume) or the physical disk for scanning. If the user has attached any external media, then it will also get listed here. If, not then click on ‘Refresh Drive’ button. Select the required drive or media and then click on ‘Scan Now’ button to start instant scan process. However, if the user want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types, then he/she have the option to click on ‘Advanced Scan’.
3. Under the ‘Advanced Scan’ windows, there are options to scan according to the file list, such as ‘Photo’, ‘Video’ or ‘Audio’ or you can select desired file type for recovery from the storage media. You can select either one or multiple files simultaneously. After that click on ‘Scan Now’ button to start advance scan process.
4. After that it will open up a window that will show scanning process in progress. The files that are found are listed in a tree structure in the left hand side window pane.
5. After the scanning is completed, the next window will show the preview of the files after scanning. The user can select files for recovery, one or multiple at a time, see its preview on the upper part and then click on “Recover” button to save recovered files.
6. Lastly choose a location to save the recovered multimedia files, after which the user will get recovery completion wizard.